- This site is designed to enable users of personal computers and other consumer electronic devices to easily find and access streaming media content over the Internet. All the links have been uploaded by users freely and in the event of contents removal request by content owner, REDSPOT.TV will follow the appropriate guidelines set by US law and take a proper action within 48 hours.
- redspot.tv does not host any content on our Servers. All video links point to content hosted on third party webites ( megavideo.com, dailymotion.com, myspace.com, ouou.com, stage6.com, tudou.com, crunchyroll.com, veoh.com, youku.com, youtube.com and many others.. ).
- This site contains several links to third-party sites. redspot.tv provides these links as a convenience and does not endorse the companies or contents of any such sites. redspot.tv has no control over, is not responsible for, and makes no representation and warranty and disclaims all liability with respect to, any such site, any content on any such site or any such site's privacy practices. Use such sites at your own risk.
- Copyright Infringement Notification-To report abuse, harrassment, inappropriate content, or privacy complaints, please contact us.
- Users who upload to these websites agree not to upload illegal content when creating their user accounts.
- redspot.tv does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third party websites.
- Copyright Infringement Notification
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.